What is the purpose of the Applegate Connect Directory?
- A tool for community members, nonprofits, and businesses to post and update information about their groups.
- A resource for members of the Applegate Valley community to connect and work together.
- A means for visitors and community members to find information and resources.
Who is meant to use the Directory?
- Visitors and community members looking for information
- Nonprofits, government agencies, businesses, churches, and small teams who want to let people know what they do and what they have to offer.
The Applegate Connect Team can help you:
- With questions on how to view, enter, and edit information
- Transfer ownership of listings from one user to another
- Example: Pam created the listing for the Applegate Community Garden Team. Pam moved to the state of Washington a year later, but the listing is still under her name, in her account. Since she left, the team’s primary meeting location and contact info have changed – the listing is now outdated. The Garden Team creates a new account for their new outreach coordinator, Jim. He contacts the AVC team and, after some discussion, they transfer Pam’s listings to Jim.